Three people have been taken to hospital after a fire in a block of flats.
One man suffered "moderate" burns to his hands and arms while a man and a woman are being treated for smoke inhalation, Strathclyde Fire and Rescue Service said.
Officers were called to the blaze in the bedroom of a first-floor flat in Paisley Road West in the Govan area of Glasgow at about 9.15am on Wednesday.
Eight firefighters entered the building to extinguish the flames and search for any residents still inside.
Two men and two women were rescued from various flats in the three-storey building and given medical treatment by officers before paramedics arrived.
One of the men, from the flat where the fire broke out, suffered burns while the others suffered smoke inhalation. Both men and one of the women were taken to the Southern General Hospital for further treatment.
A fire service spokesman said: "This incident shows fire can strike anywhere at any time. Thankfully we are not talking about a tragedy but the injuries, memories and damage to property can be extremely traumatic for the people involved.
"Although the fire was confined to the first-floor property, this incident resulted in significant smoke damage to flats throughout the building. That is a stark reminder of the danger smoke presents and the vital need for every household to have at least one working smoke alarm, which will give families the time they need to get to safety."
The spokesman said the cause of the fire is not thought to be suspicious.